The board of directors sets a priority to build a developmental strategy plan, as a roadmap for the board and executive management, to achieve the goals set out in the plan itself. These include qualitative and quantitative objectives, as well as administrative and organizational targets. The plan has incorporated a list of objectives, with control mechanisms and performance assessment verified periodically.
The most significant objectives of the development plan are summarized as:
- Improving the quality of services and achieving the appropriate level of quality provided.
- Setting up a network of stations, inside and outside the cities, to become one of the three largest companies active in this field.
- Developing the transport division to meet the company’s needs, while transforming it from a cost center to a profit center.
- Developing the company’s new corporate identity, to keep pace with customer expectations.
- Building alliances with international and leading companies working in the service divisions including catering companies, accommodation services, oil, car maintenance, and tire services.
- Applying the concept of total quality through all divisions of the company.
- Developing and activating the services provided by the Saudi Automobile & Touring Association (SATA), including increasing the market share in Triptik sales and issuing of international licenses.
- Managing the company’s financial resources in the operational field to achieve the best returns.