During 2009, in order to strengthen and guarantee the application of the best practices of corporate governance to protect the rights of shareholders and stakeholders
the company developed an integrated system for governance of its businesses, specifying the norms, standards and regulations relating to the management of Saudi Automotive Services Co. (SASCO).
The system has been developed according to the guide regulation to Corporate Governance issued by the Capital Market Authority that was adopted by the Governing Council in December 22, 2009.
The corporate governance regulation aims to:
- State rules and standards of company's management for all internal and external parties.
- Ensure continuity in the application of standards and creation of monitoring procedures to ensure compliance with them.
- Protect the rights of shareholders and stakeholders.
- Enhance productivity and employment on the basis of and in accordance with the principle of full transparency.
- Achieve the appropriate level of disclosure.